This contemporary finishing material is suitable to use, it’s simple to install, and it’s comparatively cheap. There are numerous types of siding, and also to make the perfect choice, you should clearly understand the gaps between these.
Materials of siding panels:
- fiber cement,
Each type of the finishing material includes advantages, pitfalls and its own uses.
Facades completed with vinyl siding fit almost any architectural design.
Vinyl has lots of advantages:
- Durability – may last over half a century;
- resistance to adverse weather conditions and temperature fluctuations in a wide array;
- a broad selection of unique colors;
- ecological security – it is not inflammable, doesn’t interact with competitive stuff;
- the surface doesn’t form condensation;
- does not need extra processing, painting;
- doesn’t corrode;
- easy care;
- comparatively inexpensive substance.
A number of completing facades of private houses siding is accomplished not just due to the rich color palette of material, but also due to the different way of placing the vinyl”planks”:”herringbone”, vertical or horizontal stripes. Very popular among homeowners panel called”shipboard.
Metal siding has a much greater price compared to vinyl. But it has its own advantages. To start with, the facades of homes made of metal siding, very unusual look, and turn a normal home in the initial arrangement. Serves this siding than plastic – no longer than 35 decades. It’s not sensitive to fluctuations in temperatures, and will withstand the harshest climate.
The main advantages of metal siding:
- Setup is potential both horizontally and vertically;
- accessories differ in variety;
- both panels and locks are extremely reliable;
- installation of metal siding can be performed on any surface and at any time of year;
- the option of colours of the material is quite wide.
Facades, completed with fiber-cement siding, have just one feature feature – it permits you to paint the surface, that is, as time passes you can change the colour of your house, without spending a lot of money.
Fibre cement is a synthetic material of organic origin. To obtain it, cement and cellulose fibers are mixed, including specific https://domikday.ru/ binders and water. The resulting mixture, drying, hastens high durability, resistance to water and fire, moreover, this material isn’t affected by pests, unlike timber.
Care for fiber-cement siding is simple – it is not difficult to clean with warm water and a gentle detergent.