The outdoor pool is a superb spot to relax. Another disadvantage of an outdoor swimming pool would be the rapid clogging with dust, leaves and other debris. Should you build a pool in a greenhouse on your dacha, the closed bowl will be protected from the damaging impact of the natural environment, and also the bathing season may be extended till the start of frost.
Kinds of greenhouses for a swimming pool
Traditionally arrange on a garden plot pool in a polycarbonate greenhouse, however, the definition of the type of structure isn’t limited to the choice of masking substance. From the massive quantity of evaporation inside the building is constantly kept high levels of humidity. Not every material will be suitable for the framework of the greenhouse. Wood will rot fast, and black metal will be destroyed by rust.
The upcoming important choice is your shape. Besides aesthetics, the rainwater for the pool has to have the ability to withstand wind loads and a massive amount of precipitation.
A lovely and durable pool in the greenhouse at the cabin will get the following kinds:
- Arch. Semicircular roof design is easy to make, as polycarbonate isn’t hard to bend. Snow moves off the pitched surfaces. The arch is resistant to strong gusts of wind. Greenhouses of this form are built over round fonts. The plan isn’t simple to make and spends a lot of stuff.
- One or two slopes. The simplest variant of a greenhouse for a ribbon with flat walls is easy to erect. On the other hand, the polycarbonate structure is weakly stable, afraid of powerful winds and heavy precipitation. A variant with a single slope isn’t suitable for snowy regions. Usually such greenhouses for swimming pools include a flat wall, passing into a large semicircle. The construction of polycarbonate is hard to create and demands proper positioning relative to the frequent wind direction.
Choosing the form of a polycarbonate shelter depends upon the size of this pool, as well as how many people are counted on the resting area.
According to the dimensions of the greenhouse comes from:
The polycarbonate construction is designed simply to protect the water out of clogging, acting as a cover. Over a small pool more often put hinged tops, and massive fonts are equipped with a sliding method.
Covered with polycarbonate high greenhouses equipped with doors that are wide. Do doorways create slipping, together with the top lift or hinged.Advantages of indoor pools
Pool with a cover of polycarbonate has many benefits:
- Polycarbonate and metallic profile to the frame are regarded as an environmentally friendly material. No chemical aromas will accumulate inside the greenhouse out of heating the construction under sunlight.
- Polycarbonate cover to the pool is durable and lightweight. If necessary it can be moved to another place.
- Polycarbonate is resistant to harsh weather conditions.
- Within the greenhouse that a greenhouse effect is created. It lowers the intensity of water flow from the pool, lessens the threat of reproduction of damaging microflora. The pool under the polycarbonate dome is protected from debris clogging.
- Lightweight substances are convenient for self sustaining erection of the shield.
- Polycarbonate pavilion has good light permeability. The material is inexpensive and can last up to 10 decades.
- The pool below the shelter will always be clean. No rust will crumble in the stainless profile, and dirty polycarbonate can be easily wiped off with a rag.
Of the downsides, there’s one point. Polycarbonate is afraid of strong mechanical consequences. To make certain that the shelter isn’t damaged by falling branches, the swimming pool is not put under trees.
Important: To pavilion for the pool for a very long time to serve, to pay use polycarbonate sheets of thickness less than 8 mm.
Choosing the Sort of fonts and setup methods
If we briefly consider how to produce a pool at a greenhouse from polycarbonate, the work starts with the choice of size. The fonts must be sufficient for all members of their family to visit at the exact same time. According to the type of installation of the bowls have been buried, partially embedded or installed on the surface. The latter kind may have a frame swimming at a greenhouse of polycarbonate or a small inflatable bowl. The most dependable is considered a fully buried font. From the dacha you can make a bowl under a dome of two two kinds:
A reinforced concrete ribbon is poured right inside the pit. At the base of the pit, a pillow of sand with crushed rock is pumped along with a reinforcing mesh is laid. To begin with, the bottom of the bowl is poured from the mortar. After the concrete hardens, place the formwork for the pouring of the walls. The finished bowl is coated with primer onto the outside and tiled, painted or otherwise finished indoors.